Thursday, May 14, 2009

a million ways

currently wanting this dress from american apparel

Le Sac Dress; I want it in red but they don't have it available...



shopping diet still continues... i have a gift card to AA so this is what I am going to spend it on! just need to head to the store and try it on.

The weekend is near! I hope the rain will spare us on Sunday. Forecast to have 40% chance of rain and scattered thunderstorms... UGH! But we shall see! Muddy Buddy will be super muddy if it rains!

5 cool peeps left comments:

AsianCajuns said...

I keep meaning to try this dress on. It looks hard to work with, but all the images make it look so cool. I can't wait to see what you come up with. What color are you planning on getting?

anhesty said...

hi AC! i want to get it in red if they have it the store. If not then aqua, i love bold colors.

kirstyb said...

I want that dress too. However I think I was looking at the pink one as i am a huge fan of pink xoxox

issa said...

can't wait to see photos of you in this dress!!

anhesty said...

:D i will try to post them when i wear it... you know i am bad at that issa. teehee

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!