Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Showered with Love

Here are some pics from my sister's bridal shower that I threw at my house back in April. and of course with help from my wonderful girl friends...

Click for larger picture...

First the beautiful bride to be!



Party favors (wine glass, cork name tag, and wine charm). You can also see the card stock fortune teller thing that I made, which I put m&ms in.



Wine charms that I made for each guest



These are the scrap book card stock paper fortune teller things, upside down, used to put m&ms in



Table setting



Tea, wine, and candy buffet



Buffet table, filled with bread, cheese, meats, deviled eggs, and sweets

3 cool peeps left comments:

issa said...

OMG you are awesome.. everything looks so fabulous and your house looks so lovely!!!

anhesty said...

thanks issa!

WendyB said...

Beautiful yellow dress!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!